Stanger Stanfield Law, represents a diverse clientele of homebuyers and sellers, as well as commercial property owners and commercial tenants in all types of real estate transactions and disputes in Connecticut.
Bruce Discusses Working in Real Estate
Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Our West Hartford real estate lawyers provide a full suite of services to clients involved in the purchase, sale or lease of property in Connecticut, whether a single family home, an apartment complex, office space or land for development. We do our best to make a complex transaction as smooth and efficient as possible, and we attempt to foresee and resolve complications before they occur in an effort to avoid future disputes.
We encourage you to reach out to us regarding any aspect of a residential or commercial property transaction, including:
- Commercial financing
- Drafting or review of purchase agreements
- Preparation of deeds, powers of attorney and mortgages
- Title examinations/title opinions Zoning
- Representation at closing (whether you are a buyer or seller)
- Construction contract drafting or review
- Lease preparation or enforcement
- Creation of entities and partnerships to purchase real estate
Real Estate Litigation in Connecticut
Our litigation attorney, Stanger is available to protect your interests in the event that you find yourself involved in a real estate dispute in any way. We are strong advocates who have experience handling all types of real estate litigation throughout Connecticut such as Fairfield and Hartford counties, including:
- Boundary disputes and easements
- Zoning matters
- Title disputes/quiet title actions
- Fraud, nondisclosure and other disputes arising from a transaction
- Construction disputes involving defective workmanship, nonperformance and payment
- Landlord-tenant disputes (residential and commercial)
Contact a Connecticut Residential and Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
At Stanger Stanfield Law, we make every effort to resolve issues in the most cost-effective and practical ways possible. You can arrange a consultation by calling 860-561-0651 or by sending us an email.