Whether you have a legal question regarding business law or a commercial dispute, a possible lawsuit regarding the professional malpractice of a lawyer or accountant, family law, personal injury, or other legal matter, contact the lawyers at StangerLaw LLC.
Experienced Attorneys with Integrity
The attorneys at our law firm believe in offering our clients the highest quality legal services. We also promote professional responsibility by holding negligent professionals responsible, whether they are in the medical, accounting, legal, architectural, or engineering fields. For an initial consultation, call us at 860-561-0651. We can help.
Our Attorneys and Staff
Legal AssistantRead Bio
Of CounselRead Bio
Law ClerkRead Bio
What to Expect from Your Lawyer
- Open communication. – The basis of any relationship with a person whom you hire to work for you is trust. Trust is built upon information. You should feel comfortable discussing any and all aspects of your case with your lawyer.
- You are informed. – We keep you informed of developments on your case. We provide our clients with regular reports on the status of their case. This comes in the form of letters and our detailed monthly statement of exactly who worked on the case, how much time was spent, and what was done.
- Loyalty only to you. – We do not work for the opponent even on unrelated matters. This may seem obvious, but it is important.
- You make decisions. – We help you to make the decisions on your case. It is your case and we work for you. We are there to advise you and help you understand the options. You decide whether we settle or go to trial.
- Our ethical obligations. – We believe the rules of ethics which define how an attorney is to act should be understood by our clients. We would be pleased if you asked us about them and how they relate to different aspects of your case. We may periodically bring them up in our discussions with you.
We Value Relationships
At StangerLaw LLC, we believe in the value of relationships built on trust, open communication, and loyalty. That is why we want our clients to understand the legal rules of professional responsibility, how they guide our actions as attorneys and how they may relate to you. We would be pleased to answer any questions you may have.
Remember, if you’ve been injured in an accident, are looking for help with your business or need assistance planning your family’s future, we can help. Contact StangerLaw LLC today at or call 860-561-0651.