Whenever I am asked to speak in public I enjoy sharing with my audience that I do not write wills or do house closings …but if they have employment issues relating to “hiring” “firing” or “managing-in-between” …my message will likely hit home. I firmly believe that neither employers nor employees have an absolute lock on stupidity …and given the right (or wrong) set of circumstances, either side will often launch otherwise avoidable disputes into outer space. In all of this …We can help.
Rob earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Bridgeport (now Quinnipiac University School of Law). He is a member of the Connecticut Bar and Massachusetts Bar and is admitted to practice before the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals. Before establishing his private practice, Rob served as Director of Industrial Relations and Small Business Services for the Connecticut Business and Industry Association. He has also served the Hartford Courant, Gerber Scientific, Inc. and Aetna Life & Casualty in various capacities related to human resource management.
Robert represents employers and individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Rob appears regularly before human rights commissions, state labor departments, arbitration boards, and a myriad of other administrative agencies. He has extensive experience litigating in State and Federal Courts throughout the New England States.
Areas of Practice
On the Web
- Connecticut, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- J.D. – 1980
- Adelphi University
- Major: Psychology
Past Employment Positions
- Director of Industrial Relations and Small Business Services for the Connecticut Business and Industry Association
- Hartford Courant, Gerber Scientific, Inc. and Aetna Life & Casualty, Human Resource Management
- Aetna Life & Casualty, Human Resource Management